Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Blog!

Helloooooo... well I've got a new blog.  You can all give thanks or sneers to my dear lovely wife Emily.  She seems to think I need to get out there on the ol interwebs, so she created a new spot for me to ramble on about what I'm up to and art and stuff like that.  So, well, I'm not doing much, I've been working on the special print for all the wonderful people who contributed to the trade of CPG vol. 1 via Kickstarter.com.  It's been a long time coming and I'm definitely past the 50% mark, so that's good.  I just want to let you all know it is still in the works and you will eventually get one... I'm having a lot of fun with it, which equates to -I'm making it more difficult with every new little critter and sculpture I come up with to pack into it.  I have Twittered a sneak peek at a part of it, that also appeared on my FB account here- cpg w/ merstag and Turnip.  I won't be posting any more of this until it's more completed, so there.





I will however, post some stuff up you won't have seen before.  These are some con sketches from last year's San Diego Comicon.  

There is a bunch to catch you up with, but I think I'll save some for another time.  I'm gonna try to do this more regularly, wish me luck. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeremy, congrats on putting up a new blog! I agree with Emily, your work is meant to be seen and admired by as many folks as possible.

    When you said the word 'critter', I thought of my pet iguana that I had when I was about 15. Unfortunately he died around the age of 3 from an unkown cause. His name was Yoshii after the Super Mario Bros. character. I'd love to see one snuck in there!

    Thanks for giving the Kickstarter peeps an update. We know your work is detailed, but please take your time with it. The sneak peek was awesome, it literally took my breath away. I think you can now add another title to your name: Jeremy Bastian, Master Magician!

    cursedpirateboy
    Jorge Vasquez

    ReplyDelete